- Handling of Personal Information
Handling of Personal Information
1. Handling of Personal Information
When the Company asks for personal information and how the information and the retained personal data are used
Mitsui Fudosan Resort Management Co., Ltd. (“Company”) asks guests to provide their personal information in the following cases for the following purposes including;
- Hotel reservation and user registration;
- Purchasing and shipping of products through online shopping and at hotel shops;
- Reservations of and application for various activities including golf, ski season tickets and marine activities;
- Reservation of and application for various relaxation programs including spas and massages;
- Admission to the point card membership;
- Lodging, bridal, recruitment and other inquiries;
- Applying for prize competitions including giveaways and photo contests;
- Other cases when the Company can provide services to guests if they provide their persona information; and
- Managing and contacting for confirmation regarding staff recruitment and interviews
Personal information provided to and personal data of guests already held by the Company will be used for the following purposes;
- To manage hotel reservation, status of stay and user members;
- To manage orders and shipping of and payments for products and mail materials upon request;
- To introduce services and events via mail magazine, postal mail and email based on guest preferences (including sending confirmation mails concerning the services and events);
- For user analysis and marketing to improve operation and planning including operation and management of this hotel (“Hotel”) and others;
- For user analysis and marketing for product planning of other facilities that the owner of the Hotel runs and plans on;
- To manage history of guests who have made inquiries about the Hotel; and
- To provide information on products and services of Mitsui Fudosan Group companies related to lives, living environment and leisure of guests.
* “Mitsui Fudosan Group companies” refers to Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. and consolidated subsidiaries of the company (including Halekulani Corporation) listed on its securities reports.
Provision of personal information to third parties
- The Company may provide personal data of guests to third parties including Mitsui Fudosan Group companies and affiliates to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes of use written in “When the Company asks for personal information and how the information and the Retained Personal Data are used” as well as in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations.
- Personal data items to be provided to third parties include name, address, phone number and other items that are necessary for businesses of the third parties, but are limited to the minimum required items.
- In the case of providing data to third parties, the Company will use means of writing, postal mail, telephone, FAX, email and electronic device, and pay due care for security control for sending and receiving of the data. If the data is provided electronically, the data will be encrypted for sending and receiving.
- The Company will suspend provision of personal data to third parties upon request by the principal of the data. Please contact the contact point for personal information inquiries.
Cookies and access logs
The Company will follow the rules of Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. for cookies and access logs.
lease refer to “Concerning Cookies and Access Logs”of Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
Handling of personal information at hyperlink destinations
This webpage introduces links to websites of other companies aiming to provide useful information and services to guests. The Company is not liable for managing collection of personal information at the link destinations. Please use the links at your own discretion.
SSL encrypted communication
The Company employs the KDDI Web Communications Inc.’s proprietary SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encrypted communication for personal information submitted by guests through this webpage.
Established on October 19, 2018
Released on October 19, 2018
Mitsui Fudosan Resort Management Co., Ltd.
2. Contact for personal information inquiries
Correction and deletion of personal information
The Company will respond to requests to correct and delete the retained personal data. Please contact below if you wish to make such requests. The Company will correct or delete the personal information retained by the Company in a reasonably prompt manner only if it is confirmed that the request was made by the principal of the personal data; provided, however, that the Company may be unable to respond to such requests if responding to such requests is likely to harm the life, body, property or any other rights of the principal of the data or any third party or seriously impede the proper execution of the Company’s businesses. If guests can directly correct or delete their personal information through respective webpages using their IDs or passwords, they are advised to do so on their own.
Disclosure of personal information
Guests may request to disclose their personal information. In addition, they may request for correction, addition and suspension of using the personal information. Please contact the following via postal mail if you wish to disclose, correct, add or suspend the use of your personal information.
- Contact for personal information inquiries
- 1967-1, Nakama, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa, 904-0401,Japan
Business hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (excluding holidays and the Company holidays)
Terms of Site Use
The information, designs, layouts, logo marks, characters and trademarks as exhibited on this Webpage shall be subject to the intellectual property right (e.g., copyright), usage right or other right of this Company or the licensors who have granted this Company with the license to use the same. You are permitted to use this Webpage insofar as your use does not infringe any one of such rights. Any unauthorized copy or use of the same is strictly prohibited.
This Company properly endeavors to ensure that the variety of information offered through this Webpage will not give any unexpected damages or disadvantages to the guests, and uses the care to exhibit the up-to-date and accurate information on the Webpage. However, nothing herein shall warrant any integrity, accuracy or usefulness of such information. Therefore, this Company shall have no liability for any damages or disadvantages incurred by you as the result of your action in reliance on such information.
[Accident during Browsing]
This Company shall have no liability for any damages or disadvantages incurred by you as the result of your use of this Webpage (e.g., any accident of software or hardware, pollution with computer virus, loss of or damage to the data), or as the result of any dispute between you and another guest or any third party.
[Contact from Guests]
If your email or information request addressed to this Company fails to be delivered to this Company due to any failure or accident on the Internet, this Company shall have no liability for such delivery failure.
[Information Transmitted to Guests]
This Company retains the copyright of any emails or other communication that this Company has transmitted to you. Any unauthorized use of such emails or communication on other webpages or printed publications is strictly prohibited.
[Change to Exhibited Content]
This Webpage may add, change or abolish any information, service content or address with no prior notice to the guests. This Company shall have no liability for any content uploaded by any third party to the bulletin board or otherwise prepared in this Webpage. If this Company should determine that such uploaded content contains any inappropriate content, this Company may delete such content in part or in whole without prior notice.
[Links to this Website]
If you desire to attach a link to the top page of this Webpage, please contact the following contact. However, if the linked webpage contains any content contrary to the public order or morality, any adult content or any content defamatory to this Company or if this Company determines otherwise inappropriate, this Company may reject such linking.
Request for Disclosure and Deletion of Personal Information
This Company will comply with the request from the owner of the personal information or the authorized representative therefor for the disclosure, change, deletion or cease of use of the possessed personal data in the following manner.
[Request for Disclosure]
This Company will disclose your personal information in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Act. For the disclosure of the personal information, please make your request through the following procedures.
Procedures for Disclosure of Personal Information
- Party Entitled to Request for Disclosure
- The owner of the personal information and the legal or appointed representative therefor are entitled to make the request for disclosure.
Please submit the documentation necessary for the personal identification.
For making the disclosure request by an appointed representative, please submit the letter of authorization in a predetermined form.
- Please pay the fee in the amount of 1,600 JPY (tax included) by enclosing the postal money order with fixed amount.
* Such postal money order is purchasable at post offices.
- Reception of Request
- Please fill out the Mitsui Fudosan Resort Management Co., Ltd. Personal Information Disclosure Request, and post the completed form to the following reception desk along with the necessary documentation and other required enclosure.
2198-1 Nakama, Onna Village, Kunigami-Gun, Okinawa 904-0401, Japan
Personal Information Desk, Mitsui Fudosan Resort Management Co., Ltd.
* The response shall be sent by post to the address of the owner of the personal information.
* Please kindly note that this Company may not possess your personal data.
- Required Documents
Documentation to Be Submitted for Making Disclosure Request
- In the following instances, no disclosure shall be made. If this Company has determined that no disclosure shall be made, you will be notified of such effect along with the reasons therefor. Even in the event of non-disclosure, the predetermined fee will not be refunded unless otherwise excepted.
- If the requesting party is not personally identified due to the discrepancy between the address stated in the disclosure request, the address stated in the personal identification document and the address registered in this Company or any other reason;
- If the authorization of the representative is not confirmed with respect to a request made by the representative;
- If there is any informality contained in the required request form;
- If the disclosure request pertains to anything other than the "possessed personal data";
- If there is a risk that such request may harm the life, body, property or any other right or interest of the owner or any third party;
- If there is a risk that such request may materially obstruct the proper administration of the business of this Company; or If the compliance with such request may result in a violation of any other law.
- Request for Correction or Other Action
- Mitsui Fudosan Resort Management Co., Ltd. will correct, delete and cease the use or third-party provision of your personal information in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
For the correction of or any other action for the personal information, please make your request through the following procedures.
[Procedures for Correction of or Other Action for Personal Information]
- Party Entitled to Request
- The owner of the personal information and the legal or appointed representative therefor are entitled to make the request. Please kindly note that the compliance with such request will require the completion of all necessary procedures to confirm the personal identification.
- No fee
- Reception of Request
- Please directly contact the contact desk of the relevant department of Mitsui Fudosan Resort Management Co., Ltd.
In acquiring your personal information or posting direct mails or other communication, this Company advises you on the relevant department and the contact information thereof. This company may require your submission of the predetermined form. Please kindly note that it may take some time for the confirmation of your information or the completion of the correction or other requested action.
- Even if your request is submitted, this Company may be barred from complying with your request for a reason that the law requires otherwise or any other relevant reason, in which case you will be notified of such effect along with the reasons therefor.